Please see this updated schedule which now includes a workshop with our very own City Manager, Paul Carlyle! We will be discussing the spraying of pesticides and herbicides in the canals. The hope for this workshop is that it will result in alternative solutions to bring to the next City Council meeting.
6:00PM May 6th, 2019
Location: North Indian River County Library, 1001 Sebastian Blvd.
- Call to Order
- Moment of Silence and Pledge of Allegiance
- Treasurers Report
- $10 Dues are due
- Ask Tad Stone, Indian River Country Emergency Management Director about Hurricanes. - http://www.irces.com
- Ask Officer Heart: Neighborhood Policing.
- Canal Workshop with City Manager Paul Carlyle
- Membership Drive
- Sponsors Needed
- Spraying of canals
- 182 Acres Annexation
- Rebuilding of canal walls
- Roads and drainage
- 80 acres on C.R. 510
- Future Cookout and potluck membership drive
- 4th of July Parade
- Website Merchandise Store
- Run A Committee
- Update Bylaws for September
- Members Input
- Closing Comments
- Website Photography Contest
Website Photography Contest: Send in your favorite pictures of Sebastian and candid pictures from our meetings and have the chance to be featured in our posts.
All residents are invited to a meeting of this association…
- We promote the general welfare of the City.
- We work with residents and City officials on common goals and programs that benefit property owners, ensure quality of life, and positively affect property values.
- We are a non-partisan, non-political, all-welcoming organization.
- We have informative meetings open to all residents of the Sebastian area. Bring your ideas for helpful programs you would enjoy as meeting topics. Call 772-713-5071 for more information.
- Every day is important.