Summer is Here!
6:00PM June 3rd, 2019 Location: North Indian River County Library, 1001 Sebastian Blvd.
- Call to Order
- Moment of Silence and Pledge of Allegiance
- Protect yourself from the Sun and skin cancer.
- Treasurers Report
- $10 Dues are due
- A discussion on spraying chemicals in canals, alternatives and solutions - by Diane Bolton.
- Sebastian Police Dept. Community Neighborhood Watch: Learning and Setting up your Neighborhood.
- City of Sebastian Cemetery Expansion
- 1.4 Acres, $375,000.00 Sugar Sand Fill Deal. (YOUR TAX MONEY)
- Moratorium on Spraying of canals
- 182 Acres Annexation
- Rebuilding of canal walls
- Roads and drainage
- 80 acres on C.R. 510
- Membership Drive
- Future Cookout and potluck membership drive
- Sponsors Needed
- 4th of July Parade
- Website Merchandise Store
- New Shirts!
- Run A Committee
- Update Bylaws for September
- Members Input
- Closing Comments
- Website Photography Submissions
Website Photography Contest: Send in your favorite pictures of Sebastian and candid pictures from our meetings and have the chance to be featured in our posts.
All residents are invited to a meeting of this association…
- We promote the general welfare of the City.
- We work with residents and City officials on common goals and programs that benefit property owners, ensure quality of life, and positively affect property values.
- We are a non-partisan, non-political, all-welcoming organization.
- We have informative meetings open to all residents of the Sebastian area. Bring your ideas for helpful programs you would enjoy as meeting topics. Call 772-713-5071 for more information.
- Every day is important.