Open Organizational Meeting
6:00PM February 4th, 2019 Location: North Indian River County Library
All residents are invited to a meeting of this association…
- We promote the general welfare of the City.
- We work with residents and City officials on common goals and programs that benefit property owners, ensure quality of life, and positively affect property values.
- We are a non-partisan, non-political, all-welcoming organization.
- We have informative meetings open to all residents of the Sebastian area. Bring your ideas for helpful programs you would enjoy as meeting topics.
- Call to Order
- Moment of Silence and Pledge of Allegiance
- Treasurers Report
- $10 Dues are due
- Changes to Board of Directors
- Next Election is April 1st
- Mission Statement
- Membership Drive
- Sponsors Needed
- Vice President
- Recap of 2018 Meetings
- 2019 Meeting Ideas
- Member Q&A
- Closing Comments, Adjournment
- Monday, March 4th - Next Meeting - Bring a Neighbor!
- Thursday, April 5th - 6PM SPOA Sponsorships Presented at Sebastian High School
- Friday, April 6th - Relay for Life
- Friday, April 14th - Concert in River View Park