Meeting: The Pros and Cons of the Virgin Train
6:00PM March 4th, 2019 Location: North Indian River County Library, 1001 Sebastian Blvd.
FREE MUNCHIES PROVIDED! A special thank you to our local PNC Bank for providing food and drinks for our March meeting.
All residents are invited to a meeting of this association…
- We promote the general welfare of the City.
- We work with residents and City officials on common goals and programs that benefit property owners, ensure quality of life, and positively affect property values.
- We are a non-partisan, non-political, all-welcoming organization.
- We have informative meetings open to all residents of the Sebastian area. Bring your ideas for helpful programs you would enjoy as meeting topics. Call 772-713-5071 for more information.
- Call to Order
- Moment of Silence and Pledge of Allegiance
- Treasurers Report
- $10 Dues are due
- A brief history of the train.
- Economic Viability
- How many trains a day?
- What will be the speed?
- Where will the stops/stations be?
- Status of safe zones and crossings
- Next Election is April 1st
- Mission Statement
- Membership Drive
- Sponsors Needed
- Closing Comments, Adjournment
- Monday, March 4th - Next Meeting - Bring a Neighbor!
- Thursday, April 5th - 6PM SPOA Sponsorships Presented at Sebastian High School
- Friday, April 6th - Relay for Life
- Friday, April 14th - Concert in River View Park