ASK Paul Carlisle! Your opportunity to ask the City Manager of Sebastian anything!
6:00PM April 1st, 2019 Location: North Indian River County Library, 1001 Sebastian Blvd.
- Call to Order
- Moment of Silence and Pledge of Allegiance
- Treasurers Report
- $10 Dues are due
- Ask Paul Carlisle
- Membership Drive
- Sponsors Needed
- Members Input
- Closing Comments
- Website Photography Contest
Website Photography Contest: Send in your favorite pictures of Sebastian and candid pictures from our meetings and have the chance to be featured in our posts.
All residents are invited to a meeting of this association…
- We promote the general welfare of the City.
- We work with residents and City officials on common goals and programs that benefit property owners, ensure quality of life, and positively affect property values.
- We are a non-partisan, non-political, all-welcoming organization.
- We have informative meetings open to all residents of the Sebastian area. Bring your ideas for helpful programs you would enjoy as meeting topics. Call 772-713-5071 for more information.
- Thursday, April 5th - 6PM SPOA Sponsorships Presented at Sebastian High School
- Friday, April 6th - Relay for Life
- Friday, April 14th - Concert in River View Park
- Monday, May 6th - 6PM Monthly Meeting