Aaaand we’re back!
6:00PM September 9th, 2019
Location: North Indian River County Library, 1001 Sebastian Blvd.
- Call to Order
- Moment of Silence and Pledge of Allegiance
- $10 Dues are due
- Molly Steinwald – founder/CEO of The Human Nature Foundation – former Executive Director of The Environmental Learning Center will present on the importance of nature and green spaces in communities.
- Followed by Q&A
- Member Vote on Bylaws for September
- Spraying chemicals in canals: alternatives and solutions
- Petition for Moratorium on Spraying of canals
- 182 Acres Annexation
- Rebuilding of canal walls
- Roads and drainage
- Review the land development code provisions for non-conforming
- Membership vote to request to move the tracks west
- Graves Brothers 510 Annexation: 1047 Acres of the Property
- Concern of 5G cellphone towers and 5G radiation
- Sponsors Needed for meetings and website
- Website Merchandise Store
- Order T-Shirts
- Call for volunteers. Run a Committee! Members Input
- Closing Comments
- Website Photography Submissions
Website Photography Contest: Send in your favorite pictures of Sebastian and candid pictures from our meetings and have the chance to be featured in our posts. Send Emails to DamosDesigns+SPOA@gmail.com
- This months winner is our very own President Damien Gilliams! Thanks for waking up early to get this great pic of Mr. Krogel observing the sunrise!
All residents are invited to a meeting of this association…
- We promote the general welfare of the City.
- We work with residents and City officials on common goals and programs that benefit property owners, ensure quality of life, and positively affect property values.
- We are a non-partisan, non-political, all-welcoming organization.
- We have informative meetings open to all residents of the Sebastian area. Bring your ideas for helpful programs you would enjoy as meeting topics. Call 772-713-5071 for more information.
- Every day is important.