Meet the Candidates Night
6:00PM October 7th, 2019
Location: North Indian River County Library, 1001 Sebastian Blvd.
This meeting will be an exciting one! All of the candidates running for Sebastian City Council have been formally invited to join us for a Q&A session! Bring your neighbor and your best questions to ask! All of our meetings are live streamed from the SPOA Facebook Page. If you can’t make the meeting in person, join us online and send us a message to have the moderator ask your questions!
This meeting is sponsored by Vic’s Pizza Italian Restaurant, Domino’s, and Aunt Louise’s Pizza. .
- Call to Order
- Moment of Silence and Pledge of Allegiance
- $10 Dues are due
Meet the Candidates!
- Candidate Opening Statements
- Q&A from Moderator and the public
- Closing Statements
- Closing Comments
- Website Photography Submissions
Website Photography Contest
- Send in your favorite pictures of Sebastian and candid pictures from our meetings and have the chance to be featured in our posts.
- Send Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
All residents are invited to a meeting of this association…
- We promote the general welfare of the City.
- We work with residents and City officials on common goals and programs that benefit property owners, ensure quality of life, and positively affect property values.
- We are a non-partisan, non-political, all-welcoming organization.
- We have informative meetings open to all residents of the Sebastian area. Bring your ideas for helpful programs you would enjoy as meeting topics. Call 772-713-5071 for more information.
- Every day is important.
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 5th