Happy New Year!!!
Meeting Time: 5:30PM Monday January 6nd, 2020
Location: North Indian River County Library, 1001 Sebastian Blvd.
This meeting is sponsored by Mid Florida Rentals!
- Call to Order
- Moment of Silence and Pledge of Allegiance
- $10 Dues are due
- Environmental Director Diana presents a discussion on the spraying of pesticides and herbicides in storm water, canals, and parks
- Public Relations Director Mary presents a discussion on 5G cell service and the risks involved.
- Closing Comments
- Website Photography Submissions
Website Photography Contest
- Send in your favorite pictures of Sebastian and candid pictures from our meetings and have the chance to be featured in our posts.
- Send Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
All residents are invited to a meeting of this association…
- We promote the general welfare of the City.
- We work with residents and City officials on common goals and programs that benefit property owners, ensure quality of life, and positively affect property values.
- We are a non-partisan, non-political, all-welcoming organization.
- We have informative meetings open to all residents of the Sebastian area. Bring your ideas for helpful programs you would enjoy as meeting topics. Call 772-713-5071 for more information.
- Every day is important.