Love is in the air!!!!
Meeting Time: 5:30PM Monday February 3rd, 2020 Location: North Indian River County Library, 1001 Sebastian Blvd. We always meet on the first Monday of the month!
This meeting is sponsored by Sandwich Shack!
- Call to Order
- Moment of Silence and Pledge of Allegiance
- Matters of Importance
- $10 Dues are due!
- Dr. Chris Festa of River’s Edge Direct Primary Care
- River’s Edge Direct Primary Care is a membership based healthcare system with premium levels of care for our select client base. We prefer a more personal approach to healthcare. We like to see our clients regularly, and keep in sync with their medical needs ahead of time. We play an active role in our client’s lives and prefer the old-school values we had with our doctors growing up. We offer a wide range of services that most primary care doctors do not offer. In addition to being your primary care physician, we also offer Urgent Care, Aesthetics, Cryotherapy, Prolotherapy, an IV Lounge, and Platelet-Rich-Plasma Injections. We use modern techniques and have services based on some of the latest medical research. We hope to inspire the feeling of family, and we hope you join ours!
- Closing Comments
- NEW FANCY EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Website Photography Submissions
Website Photography Contest
- Send in your favorite pictures of Sebastian and candid pictures from our meetings and have the chance to be featured in our posts.
- Send Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
All residents are invited to a meeting of this association…
- We promote the general welfare of the City.
- We work with residents and City officials on common goals and programs that benefit property owners, ensure quality of life, and positively affect property values.
- We are a non-partisan, non-political, all-welcoming organization.
- We have informative meetings open to all residents of the Sebastian area. Bring your ideas for helpful programs you would enjoy as meeting topics. Call 772-713-5071 for more information.
- Every day is important.